TCPS has availability for part-time associates that are registered health professionals. Interested applicants can end a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCPS is looking for a Psychometrist to work on a casual basis to help with Psychoeducational assessments of children and adolescents. Days and hours are flexible.
- Client contact and scheduling
- Administration and scoring of standardized assessments (e.g. educational, visual-motor)
- Maintenance of confidential records
- Possible involvement in report writing
- Bachelor Degree (min) in Psychology, or a related discipline
- Experience with children
- Interpersonal skills
- Current Police Record Check
- Psychometry training and/or experience
Priority will be given to candidates with training and/or experience. However, we welcome applicants without experience provided they are willing to gain entry-level proficiency prior to paid employment. Training will be provided. Candidates can send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com